A alma é um cenário.
Por vezes, ela é como uma manhã brilhante e fresca,
inundada de alegria.
Por vezes ela é como um pôr do sol...
triste e nostálgico.

-Rubem Alves-

Seja bem-vindo. Hoje é
Deixe seu comentário, será muito bem-vindo, os poetas agradecem.

domingo, 2 de agosto de 2009

Sonnet of the Sweet Complaint



Never let me lose the marvel
of your statue-like eyes, or the accent
the solitary rose of your breath
places on my cheek at night.

I am afraid of being, on this shore,
a branchless trunk, and what I most regret
is having no flower, pulp, or clay
for the worm of my despair.

If you are my hidden treasure,
if you are my cross, my dampened pain,
if I am a dog, and you alone my master,

never let me lose what I have gained,
and adorn the branches of your river
with leaves of my estranged Autumn.


Frederico Garcia Lorca
(Spain- 1898-1935)

Nenhum comentário: