A alma é um cenário.
Por vezes, ela é como uma manhã brilhante e fresca,
inundada de alegria.
Por vezes ela é como um pôr do sol...
triste e nostálgico.

-Rubem Alves-

Seja bem-vindo. Hoje é
Deixe seu comentário, será muito bem-vindo, os poetas agradecem.

domingo, 30 de novembro de 2008

"And this I dreamt, and this I dream"



And this I dreamt, and this I dream,
And some time this I will dream again,
And all will be repeated, all be re-embodied,
You will dream everything I have seen in dream.
To one side from ourselves, to one side from the world
Wave follows wave to break on the shore,
On each wave is a star, a person, a bird,
Dreams, reality, death - on wave after wave.
No need for a date: I was, I am, and I will be,
Life is a wonder of wonders, and to wonder
I dedicate myself, on my knees, like an orphan,
Alone - among mirrors - fenced in by reflections:
Cities and seas, iridescent, intensified.
A mother in tears takes a child on her lap.


Arseni Tarkovski
(Arseny Alexandrovich Tarkovsky-(1.907-1.989)

Um comentário:

reginahelena disse...

Ficou lindo o relógio. Obrigada, amiga. Veja lá como ficou. bjo